Do you have a big end-of-year goal to hit? Don’t just meet it — exceed it with this guide to a year-end fundraising campaign that’s driven by data and proven to succeed.
Your donor database has oodles of insights your team can use to develop a smart strategy that delivers significant results. In this guide, you’ll find easy ways to turn that data into clear and actionable next steps.
- See which mid- and major-level donors are at risk of ending their support so you can reach out to them.
- Use GivingDNA to segment and target donors based on their giving history, which can increase results by 20%.
- Remove the guesswork of which channel your prospects prefer to give through and ask for their donation in that channel.
- Build compelling campaigns around individual stories and give examples of how your nonprofit is making an impact.
- Automate targeted emails in the last busy weeks of the year — 33% of donations made in December occur on the 31st.
Download 5 Keys to Data-Driven Year-End Fundraising today!